I LOVE a good subscription and Studio DIY’s Can’t Clutch This subscription did not disappoint! Kelly Mindell has once again created an awesome product that is unique, fun, and the perfect insta-worthy accessory!
I was tempted to join the subscription when Kelly announced the first clutch, her taco one! I wasn’t sure how consistent the clutches would be so I held off subscribing for for awhile. As soon as she revealed the pop tart clutch, I was SOLD! Here’s everything you need to know before you subscribe…
About the Subscription
- $19.99 month-to-month commitment
- Includes a new and exclusive clutch each month!
- A new clutch is revealed on the 16th of every month
- Clutches ship to subscribers around the 20th of every month
- Subscribers are charged on the 20th of every month
- Skip a month with no penalty!
Can’t Clutch This Flair
While flair isn’t included in the monthly $19.99 subscription fee, it is offered exclusively to Can’t Clutch This subscribers. Flair varies from keychains to enamel pins, coordinating with the clutch theme of course! The party animal pin from the sprinkle clutch was the perfect addition to my denim jacket!
I have been SO impressed with the quality of the clutches for the price point. You really won’t find clutches for less that $19.99, even at places like Target (and can easily pay WAY more name brand clutches). The clutches have metal hardware and the zippers are sturdy and haven given me any issues yet. So far, all of the clutches I’ve received have been fully lined along with an interior zipper compartment. Kelly’s attention to detail is apparent in the fact that many of the clutches feature embroidery instead of just screen printing designs on the clutch.
You’d Love This Subscription If…
This subscription isn’t for everyone, no subscription is! Here are a few things that will help you know whether or not you’d love this subscription.
- You love surprises!
- You’re drawn to quirky and novelty accessories
- You’re all about fun themed items
Creative Ways To Use Your Clutch
Other than the obvious use of a clutch, there lots of ways to use the bags you will be collecting while you’re subscribed.
- Pencil/Pen bag
- Makeup bag (just be aware that makeup might stain the inside!)
- Glove compartment emergency kit (bandages, medicine, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Cord organizer (especially for your phone charger and earbuds while traveling!)
- Travel kit (passport, tickets, etc.)
- Jewelry holder (specifically for when you’re traveling)
- Hair accessories (hair ties, bobby pins, etc.)
- Sunglasses case
- Feminine products (perfect to keep at work or in your car)
- Receipt storage (Those ones all over your purse, car, and junk drawer)
Can’t Clutch This Community
I never thought I’d say you could build a community around a clutch subscription, but Can’t Clutch This proved that wrong! Every month I love seeing everyone’s unboxings and how they style their clutches through the Can’t Clutch This hashtag (#cantclutchthis). It has also proved to be a great way to discover new people!