One of the reasons Noah and I love living in Fort Worth is because it’s packed full of things to together. Whether you’re looking for a free (or budget friendly) option or are planning a high end Valentines Day date, Fort Worth has something to offer for every couple.
FOR THE COUPLE THAT LOVES THE CITY
- Visit Sundance Square
- Sundance Square is packed full of great restaurants, you can find a comprehensive list here.Visit Sundance Square
- Visit the Fort Worth Water Gardens
- Visit West 7th.
- Restaurants in the area located here.
FOR THE COUPLE THAT LOVES THE OUTDOORS
- Go on a hike (and maybe bring your own picnic)
- Definitely recommend Airfield Falls, it’s a short walk with a beautiful view! There are also some nice picnic tables and a shady area at the trailhead.
- Rent some bikes and ride along the Trinity
- Visit the Fort Worth Nature Center
- Go canoeing or paddle boarding in the Trinity
- Visit the Fort Worth Botanical gardens
FOR THE ATHLETIC COUPLE
- Go to Top Golf
- Enjoy some golf, drinks, and food at Fort Worth’s Top golf!
- Go to Leonards Golf Links
- If you’d like a more low key range option, Leonards Golf Links is a beautiful range in west fort worth. Their top notch short game area and lit driving range is the perfect date night for any golfer.
- Go rock climbing at Summit
- Take a fitness class together
- Some of my favorite studios in Fort worth are…
- Go bowling at Pinstripes
- Try axe throwing at the Fort Worth Axe Factory
FOR THE ANIMAL LOVERS
- Visit the Fort Worth Zoo
- Volunteer together at one of the local animal shelters
- Bring your dog(s) to ZBonz dog park
- Note that they are closed on Monday. If your dog is a swimmer, be sure to pack a towel for the car
- Bring your dog(s) to MUTTS
- Have dinner on a dog friendly patio
FOR THE COUPLE THAT LOVES THE ARTS
- Visit the Museum District
- Go to a performance at Bass Hall
- Go see a movie at Coyote Drive In
- Scat Jazz Lounge
- Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night have no cover.
- Take a glass blowing class at SInica
- Comedy show at Four Day Weekend
FOR THE ROMANTIC COUPLE
- Dinner at Reata (BEATUIFUL patio!)
- Dinner at Texas De Brazil
- Take a carriage ride in downtown
- Dinner at Lonesome Dove
FOR THE COUPLE WITH SWEET TEETH
- MELT Ice Creams
- Alchemy Pops
- La Zona (churros!)
- Gypsy Scoops
- Stir Crazy
- Steel City Pops
- Susie Cakes
FOR THE COUPLE WHO LOVES A GOOD DRINK
- Kent & Co. Wines
- Whiskey Ranch
- Fort Worth Ale Trail
- HG Supply
- Bearded Lady (Currently closed for renovations)
- The Usual
- Check out my coffee guide for all you coffee lovers!
Leave a Comment